пятница, 29 апреля 2016 г.

Uruk-hai bust progress 2

So he's my number one priority now. At this point I'm trying to finish the head and figure out the clothing.
 See ya under this cut --->


I'm using some silicone shapers to make a nice surface. You can see that it's glossy and I'm not sure if I like it or not. Again, castilene is very sticky even for my dental tools so I just have to use silicone shapers even if they tend to ruin some of the edges and curves. For my personal work I prefer using my metal tools - just to refine things a little bit. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate cool details, textures and so on...

So after this stage I obiously need to sharpen the eyelids back.
And yes - I will get rid of the iris and pupils eventually - this model will be casted and painted. I just can't see the character without them.

And here's some leather parts of his armour and front side of the cloak. I'm not sure how his hair will look like - entangled I guess. Maybe a few dreads here and there.
Stay tuned!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий