среда, 27 апреля 2016 г.

Satyr - my ongoing struggle - Part 1


Anyway imagine january 1. I, strait edge vegan (not actually) smart-ass - one of the 3% of people not suffering from overeating and drinking last night start a new project to finish in two weeks.
Sure. He looked somthing like this at the beginning - just look at me trying to play god  Cyril Roquelaine, making sensible volume
More embarrasing pictures under the cut ----------->

But there was something evil in my butt that didn't wanted me to go this way.
So I've started to build a new body.
Why? Because I can. That's why
Still shit.
This may look painfull but if I ever learned somthing is that no matter how much time you've spent on making something - if you don't like it then it worth nothing. So here you go:
And his nose is the only thing that's left. Cool nose
And we'll stop at this point but only to continue next time. Very soon.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий