среда, 27 апреля 2016 г.

Uruk-hai bust comission and Double Barel Puss Battle beast

So my recent Orc bust which I honestly didn't know what to do with (laughing hysterically) turned into a real-no-shit comission with money and stuff. Here's the first photo
And then we - me and my client - decided to switch him to more Uruk-hai look. OK no problem - oh it was sooo cool to work on the helmet - this is my interpretation of movie-style armor.
I also made his face look more heavy and ... I don't know... human-like? As a normal Uruk-hai supposed to look.


And yeah as if I'm not busy enough - here's my new spin off: my Battlebeast fanart I currently sculpt for my pal. I like to call this nonsense a "Double Barrel Puss" - 55mm. This the yearly stages - 1 hour or so - I plan to finish him this evening but still.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий